Monday, May 14, 2012

Blessing & Mother's Day

I'm kind of behind on posting. On the 6th we blessed Sage. It was an awesome day full of friends and family. I can't say enough times how grateful we are for the love and support that is always shown to us. We don't know what we would do without everyone. It was a nice day. Chase did an amazing job on the blessing. I was so proud of him. He has been so nervous about it for a very long time. Sage looked gorgeous. I can't believe how much we love her more and more everday. She's such a good baby. Everyone who stood in her circle during the blessing said that she just smiled and looked around at everyone during it. She's such a doll. We had a nice dinner in my parent's backyard afterwards. They worked so hard to get their backyard all finished before the blessing and it was gorgeous! We could't have asked for a better day.






Sage's great grandma Marshall in the 4th pic down made her dress. It is gorgeous. And it's so fun to think that Sage has that keepsake that she can always show off with pride. She wore my baby bracelet and I made her headband. It truely was a special day.


Yesterday was Mother's day. It was so fun to spend time with Sage and Chase. We visited both our mom's and Chase's little brother who's on a mission in North Carolina called home so we got to chat with him. Sage was kind of fussy so he got to hear her crying in the background. I'm so grateful for my moms and grandmas that take such good care of our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment