Friday, March 23, 2012

3 Weeks

Holy cow! I can't believe that it was 3 weeks ago that I was in the hospital in labor! My sweet Sage is already growing up too fast! We are doing well though. It feels like she has been in our family forever! Chase and I are loving learning about her and watching her become more aware of what is going on around her. She looks more like her dad everyday. And she has the chubbiest cheeks ever! They just keep getting bigger! She fills out her newborn clothes quite nicely which probably means they'll be too big for her in another week. I can't imagine having to pack them away. That might just be the saddest day! We switched her out of newborn diapers. She just was filling them up way too full. Everytime we changed her diaper we had to change her whole outfit. That got old fast. We got some newborn pictures taken of her. I don't have the CD back yet but when I do get it I'll post them. She wasn't a fan of being put into poses. But the pictures we did get turned out awesome! I hope to get better about blogging. I finally feel like I am putting my life back together. i can actually get out of the house in a reasonable amount of time if I have to go somewhere. And I only have forgotten her diaper bag and had to turn around and go back for it twice now. I'm not used to carrying a bag around with me. I have never been a purse person so the diaper bag thing has been quite a big adjustment for me. Well I'll be posting again next week with her 1 month stats after we go to the doctor. I'm curious to see how much she has grown.

No comments:

Post a Comment