Monday, July 2, 2012

4 Months

Four Month Stats
Weight: 12 Lb. 14 Oz. 41%
Height: 21.3 In. 18%
Head Circ.: 16 In. 48%

Sage is getting so big! I can't even believe how smart she is. She's quite the roller and laugher. She loves to sit on my lap and "help" me with whatever I am doing. We started her on rice cereal and she loves it! Well either that or she loves the chewy spoon we feed her with. She loves to have little bits of water from a straw. In fact she loves it so much that if I stop giving it to her she will start squealing really loud. She is really quite loud sometimes and kinda shy at other times. She loves toys especially her pink book. It makes crinkly noise and is the best to chew on. She is wearing size 2 diapers and is in between 0-3 and 3-6 month clothes. She is the light of our life and we don't know what we ever did without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment