Monday, July 30, 2012

The Life And Times

July has flown by and I can't believe it will be all said and done with tomorrow. We have had such a fun month though. Just this last week we spend in California with my family for a reunion. Even though Sage is still pretty little we had a really good time. Here are some pictures so you can see our adventures.






Also I have some thoughts on life that I guess I need to express somewhere and here seems like the place to do it. This morning I was on my way to the grocery store and I saw a girl that I graduated with running on the side of the road. She was just out for a run minding her own business but geez did she get my brain rolling. She made me realize how amazing my life is. Just by her simple gesture of running down the road with no worries and no resposibility other than herself I realized that everything I have is everything I have ever dreamed of. No, I can't go running anytime my heart desires. I have responibilities that make it so I can't just get up and go without wondering if I have enough diapers or if everything is in order. I have more responsibility than just going to school and enjoying summer vacation. And I wouldn't want my life any other way. I know I'm young and I have a whole life ahead of me but meeting Chase, getting married, and having our sweet baby Sage when we did was so right for me. I don't know what I would do without the two loves of my life. And I can't imagine a life without them. And as I watched that girl run down the road I just couldn't help but think to myself, "she doesn't know what she's missing out on."

No comments:

Post a Comment