Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Who do you see?

Alright I'll admit it... ever since Sage has been born I have been wanting to post baby pictures so you can all see who you think she looks like. So I finally got all my gumption together and got some pictures. I'm sorry that the ones of me and Chase aren't the best quality. I don't have a scanner so I have to do the whole picture of a picture thing. But you get the gist of what we looked like.


The pictures of me and Chase are from about when we were six months. The first picture of Sage was about two weeks ago so 4 1/2 months and the second picture of her was her 4 month picture. So leave me a comment and let me know who you see!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Chases baby picture cracks me up. What a chunk! Seriously laughed so hard. But gotta say, I think your little Sage is a definate Jaros! She's so adorable!! We'll have to come visit when we get home.

    ReplyDelete