Saturday, August 4, 2012

5 Months!

At five months Sage:
-Loves to make friends! She is always smiling at everyone at the store. One of the cashiers even knows her by name now. I think that's a sign of me going grocery shopping too much.
-Loves rice cereal, oatmeal, and applesauce. Isn't so sure about sweet potatoes and peaches. But she hates bananas!
-She started teething big time this past week. I hope her teeth cut through soon cause I'm ready for my happy baby back.

This month we had a lot of fun. We took our first big trip as a family and went to California for a family reunion. We had such a good time. Sage was a trooper. She loved to sit in her stroller and watch all the people. But she didn't like sleeping in the hotel room very much. I don't blame her. I like my own bed too. We had horse races almost every Saturday. Chase did so good this year. Today were the last races for this year. He loves it and I love to watch. But it makes me so nervous. Sage loves being outside and has discovered her love for rain these past two weeks when it has been raining a lot. She weighs about 15 pounds and is still in 3-6 month clothes for now. We had a fun month... here are some pictures so you can see everything we did...
On our way to Daddy's races!

Tuckered out in Disneyland

Leaning tower of tires at Cars Land

Hanging out with mommy and daddy. Look at my big eyes!

Our family at Disneyland

Playing with her new Minnie Toy

Mommy's birthday

Favorite place to watch the rain

No comments:

Post a Comment